The blog is evolving!

Stay tuned for new features including journey maps, some missing posts, linked photo albums, minor tweaks and ultimately... the earlier trips...

Monday, August 20, 2012

Day 7 - NZ

Cookie says...
Yesterday I wrote Cardrona awaits. Well, it's still waiting as we didn't make it. Sadly we have succumbed to food poisoning after last nights dinner so today was basically a write-off. Pilty was pretty crook half the night so didn't get any sleep. Around lunch I managed to sneak out for some bits and pieces but started feeling dodgy myself so headed back to the ranch. Dinner was pepper crackers and lemonade followed by a broken, sweaty sleep.

Mikey says...
Was hoping to do runs at Cardrona today but the only runs I made were to the toilet. Woke up still tasting last nights dinner and thought I'd be okay but then the guts started tumble turning. I didn't get it as bad as Pilty but it ruled me out for the day. Not even Ironguts Cookie made it through unscathed.

Overall, miserable day.

Pilty says...
Mikey was right. We must have been on a ship as we all got sea sickness.

No comments:

Post a Comment