The blog is evolving!

Stay tuned for new features including journey maps, some missing posts, linked photo albums, minor tweaks and ultimately... the earlier trips...

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Day 1 - Rye

Cookie says...
The Rodda's and the Cook's are off to the Mornington Peninsular for a few days so we're dusting off the blog and letting the new kids on the block do the talking.

Harrison says...
Nana and Mermer woke us before dad likes to wake up and took us to the airport for our holiday.


But wait, I'm tired. But wait, I don't want to go to sleep. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

30 mins later...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Another 30 mins later...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

60 mins later...

Where am I? I'm in a new car! Wow, a new house, that smells funny, and new doors, and wood floors and James is here!

James says...
A typical start to a Rodda holiday; daddy had KFC, I had hot chips, mummy found a brown sign and I'm now officially a toll dodger!

No comments:

Post a Comment